- A personal computer with minimum Pentium processor, 64 Mb РАМ, CD-ROM drive, 30MB free disk space, sound card, graphic card with support of minimum resolution of 800 x 600
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT4 (SP3), Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP.
If you experience any problems during installation or use of Macedonica 4 please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For installation of the CD on Windows 7 operating system a new installation must be downloaded from the following address: http://www.makedonika.com.mk/support/MK4Setup.exe. After starting the installation insert the CD named "Macedonica 4 CD1" into the CD-ROM device and follow the instructions that will appear on the screen.
- Insert the first CD-ROM into CD-ROM drive
- If Autorun option is disabled:
From Start button, select Run
Type the CD-ROM drive letter followed by \setup.exe (e.g., D:\setup.exe)
- Follow on-screen instructions